September 4, 2012

Awkward silence

I'm not a photographer, I know in the blog world everyone is gasping because who blogs without owning a fancy camera. The thing is I have a family of incredible photographers in my family and I just don't have their patience for the art, this is my way of excuses all the terrible photo's you'll see in the future.

Anyway I've been doing the norm since my last post, getting bitten by a dog while mountain biking, meeting a giant...


Spending Saturdays at cute markets in town with family,

Cousin Mix and wife bee- more like a brother.

Mom and dad, dad doesn't normally look crazy

me pretending to be a photographer, husband walking
between buildings in the city.

celebrating birthdays..

I do alot with these two- Chris on the right is
my awesome running partner:)


This is Boopty on the left (aka Claudia- general amazing friend)
she turned 26 last week
 A typical couple weeks- I have an amazing family I get to hang out with alot (but that's a story for another day).. But all the while my mind has been on the simmering Bangkok post that's written and waiting for the photo's which the laptop refuses to give me. So much love for the city all written out but the frustration of the continual fight among the different computers in my life which all have some kind of flaw and make me want to throw them against the wall.

I've also been motivated and inspired by the small connections I've made with people who live in a totally different world to me, I've jumped continents through the Internet and suddenly we're like neighbors.. Also made me want to tell you a little more about S.A. and Joburg and how much I love it because well I've learned to love and understand so many towns, cities, suburbs, cultures through the amazing people that pour themselves into sharing and reaching and stretching.

Awkward silence broken,more Thailand soon, Bisou xxx

More of this soon:) You can see how huge this statue is by looking at how tiny I am in front;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥