August 14, 2013

DREAM



Right at the start of something new, its so much easier to give up all together.
Every step into the unknown is a shaky one as you look behind you and there is yet to be any progress to reflect on, you look back and you just see the starting line, you look forward and you just see the endless road ahead of you, the sun glares down, your throat feels dry and suddenly you realise that going back is so much quicker than going forward. I know there are great things to be done if only I can walk further but this is a stretching period of time and sometimes I’m not sure where to next.

The great thing about a blog space with No theme whatsoeeeever is that I can write what I want, but that can make it all the more daunting. You see your “visitors” but the connections are not there yet and your theme hasn’t been set and so you just post. But the post is a written step forward to the more physical goals in a life so foreign from the countries that read about it, but maybe my steps and your steps line up,  and maybe there is some common ground we can walk, taking a little bold step forward...

My passion is fitness. Health, making people happy. When I run with my friend Jess and see her boot a Kg that she’s been fighting for a few weeks and see how that fuels her it gives me the most incredible joy. Helping my husband in his fight camp (the period of time leading up to a fight) and cooking all the special meals or go to the gym to watch him train it reminds me that I want to be that person on the other side prepping people, helping them.

I’ve been studying over the last year on and off and working as a Pilates instructor, I would love to eventually be a personal trainer and that’s the goal I’m on the road to. I do a variety of sports, or training rather and I will be posting on my experiences and what I’ve learnt and would love to hear about your journeys and experiences.

Thank you for all the visits, whoever you may be.

Xxx Carey

1 comment:

  1. It's a great and freeing feeling to follow your passions, in my experience. I'm happy for you that you are on a mission to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥