July 26, 2013

HONG KONG

My Final post on our Asia trip, glad I got it all written down, memories banked.

Hong Kong is one of the few places I've ever felt so sad to leave, we made ourselves at home there even discussed what it would be like living there. We've discussed living in many different places, we'd both like to live in as many new places as possible, life is short- I'd move to Hong Kong in a heart beat.
The city is modern and clean but retains all its charm with the huge street markets and cramped shopping buildings hidden above the Mcdonalds or down the alleyway. We spent a week in Hong Kong, tried to see as many areas as possible, there is so much to do and see and experience in this city and we had barely dipped out toes in when it was time to travel home.




While we were there we couldn't resist visiting Hong Kong Disney land, we visited the one in Paris and loved it, the Hong Kong park isnt as big and more geared towards smaller children but just as enchanting.

The city is so much more beautiful than I could ever have expected,
Hong Kong job offers welcome..;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥