December 14, 2011

Old Delhi, just a glimpse

Its the last two weeks of work and things have been stressful, they haven't been busy but I think because I'm a years worth of tired everything just seems more difficult.

Looking through my old photo's relaxes me, like floating away on a day dream. This one involved the day trip I did with a group of America's who were visiting to spoil and love on the kids in the school where I worked. They were loud and funny and friendly as most American's seem to be and I really enjoyed time with them.

We took the underground (which was so clean you could eat off the floor) from New Delhi into Old Delhi, where we were picked up by cycle rickshaws and taken on ride through old Delhi. What an amazing part of Delhi it is!


Anyway, after "spring cleaning" my blog and making it as simple as possible (somehow this makes it feel less cluttered) and browsing through old memories, dusting them off and posting them, I'm feeling a little less trapped by a few more days in the office.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥