December 2, 2011

22 and on to 23

Its my birthday tomorrow and this is the first year where I really don't want to get older. 22 has been awesome so I decided to do a little hit list of this year and all of my favorite events and memories.So this is me letting you into what I remember most about this year.. I'd say it even has a sound track.


Family, family and more family :) I have the greatest family, the Bouffe's, the Habib's, the Kings, the Rankins.. We just keep growing, new babies, little cousins. This was an awesome family year, my aunt and uncle came out from Portugal, my cousin Mix & (my friends and bridesmaid) Bee got married, my other cousins Bee and Ryan had Noah so family defiantly made for some of the best memories and highlights of this year.

Average family diiner- 360 photo does some wierd editing though.
My friends know how to celebrate!
  

Cousin Bee and Baby Noah (Cousin Bee 1 of 2 :)
 I have this amazing group of friends, they have created a series of incredible memories with me this year. Alot of which were simple braais or dinners and some of the best were birthdays.


Most of the middle of this year was scattered with many trips down to Durban, family trips, a week with our good friends Ed and Lynne, a weekend trip here and there. One that was such a highlight was a weekend with two of my best friends.


Quick stop over on the road home

There are the big things from this year: I qualified as a pastry chef, with my mom, starting Jujitsu, planning an exciting trip to Thailand with Mr King, and moving house. But I love all the little memories, the ones you don't remember till you stumble across the pictures- the random nights out, the dates with my husband, time at home on the couch, the odd breakfast or dinner with old friends or gyming with my sister.




So if anything this post has gotten me so excited for a new year, another year older. I crammed 22 with as much as I could!

This post has also successfully served as a full introduction to me, more than where I've been or the art I love. I've enjoyed the insight into lives that blogs provide, how people share and open themselves up and preserve their memories this way, I'm excited to do the same. Ready for 23, bring it on:)

Photos of Noah : Bianca Habib- go see her blog a-year-in-my-life.blogspot.com
Wedding photos: Kat Forsyth

2 comments:

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥