November 16, 2011

Mussoorie- India

I spent two weeks with this amazing family that remind me so much of my own in their English country garden style home. Walking up and down the hills with Zoe and Annabelle, I wish I had caught more of how amazing Mussorrie is. From the base town it was an hour (if I remember correctly) drive in the taxi up the mountains to Mussorrie. Its misty and green and the Himalayan mountains seem to stretch on forever, we drank sweet chai, ate tons of mango's, ate chocolate crumpets, snuck out to ride on motorbikes at night and slept in late. Mussorrie is simply beyond explanation and one of the places I just have to go and see again.


Zo having tea on the train from Delhi


Driving up

Add caption


Ah I so wish I could have captured it better, though I don't have photos I will never forget it.

2 comments:

  1. awahh i love the place.i was born and grew up in India but never been to Mussoorie :)i will plan for next time.thanx for the lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have to, its incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥