October 31, 2011

A Week of permanent art - Day 1 Michael Bouffe

I have been a fan of tattoo's for quite a few years now. I got my first piece of permanent art almost 7 years ago now and while I can hardly call my first piece an "artwork" its a part of who I am.

So I've decided to dedicate this whole week to one of my favorite art forms- Tattoo's.

The person I'm featuring today is Michael Bouffe. He has a few tattoo's, but what I love most about his text pieces is how he has boldly layed out for all to see exactly what he stands for. The pieces are interesting to look at even if you're not reading the words. It was designed by David Androliakos and done by Jade from Jaded ink in Fourways.






Tattoo's are the only art that you can take with you everywhere you go, maybe that's why I love them so much, the feeling of never losing a piece of art I love.

Have a lovely Monday :)



2 comments:

  1. Amazing that the first piece of artwork i had done is a constant reminder of our friendship. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too:) Even my mom says she can't imagine me without it, I don't need letters or momento's I have a permanent reminder of you and Ash and all you've contributed to my life:)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you, please check back for my reponse. ♥